Toronto Dominion Phish

From - Fri May 10 00:10:29 2013

autolearn=no version=3.3.2

id 74DA012CFAAC; Thu, 9 May 2013 15:06:23 -0600 (MDT)

by doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (Postfix) with ESMTP id CC4ED12CFAA2

for ; Thu, 9 May 2013 10:09:08 -0600 (MDT)

Thu, 9 May 2013 13:12:51 -0300

From: TD Canada Trust

To: root@nk.ca

Subject: [Norton AntiSpam]Regarding your online account

Date: 09 May 2013 19:08:51 +0300

Disposition-Notification-To: joneslarry481@yahoo.com

Informing you about our new security updates

th=3D"350" height=3D"89">

Dear EasyWeb Members,

This e-mail has been sent to you by TD Canada Trust to=

inform you that we were

unable to verify your account details. This might be due to either of t=

he following reasons:

1.Submitting incorrect information during register process.

2.A recent change in your personal information. (eg: address,phone)

What do i need to do?

In order to ensure that your EasyWeb online account s=

ervice is not interrupted, we request you

to confirm and update your personal information until 10 May by followi=

ng the link below:

"https://easywebcpo.td.com/waw/idp/login.htm?execution=3De1s1">https://easy=

webcpo.td.com/waw/idp/login.htm?execution=3De1s1

We thank you for your attention and support to this matter.

Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help prot=

ect you and your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this matter may cause.

Sincerely,

TD CanadaTrust

This message has bee=

n 'sanitized'. This means that potentially

dangerous content has been rewritten or removed. The following

log describes which actions were taken.

Sanitizer (start=3D"1368115757"):

SanitizeFile (filename=3D"unnamed.html, filetype.html", mimetype=3D"text/=

html"):

Match (names=3D"unnamed.html, filetype.html", rule=3D"2"):

Enforced policy: accept

Rewrote HTML tag: >>_a href=3D"http://jitani.com/guayamuri/ganeria.=

html" target=3D"https://easywebcpo.td.com/waw/idp/login.htm?execution=3De1s=

1"_<<

as: >>_a href=3D"http://jitani.com/guayamuri/ganeria.=

html" DEFANGED_target=3D"https://easywebcpo.td.com/waw/idp/login.htm?execut=

ion=3De1s1"_<<

Total modifications so far: 1

Anomy 0.0.0 : Sanitizer.pm

$Id: Sanitizer.pm,v 1.94 2006/01/02 16:43:10 bre Exp $

t" color=3D"#000000">No virus found in this message.

=

t" color=3D"#000000">No virus found in this message.

=

Trackbacks

Trackback specific URI for this entry

This link is not meant to be clicked. It contains the trackback URI for this entry. You can use this URI to send ping- & trackbacks from your own blog to this entry. To copy the link, right click and select "Copy Shortcut" in Internet Explorer or "Copy Link Location" in Mozilla.

No Trackbacks

Comments

Display comments as Linear | Threaded

No comments

Add Comment

Enclosing asterisks marks text as bold (*word*), underscore are made via _word_.
Standard emoticons like :-) and ;-) are converted to images.

To prevent automated Bots from commentspamming, please enter the string you see in the image below in the appropriate input box. Your comment will only be submitted if the strings match. Please ensure that your browser supports and accepts cookies, or your comment cannot be verified correctly.
CAPTCHA